Immunologic aging: Are antiretroviral treated patients aging too fast and if so why?
United States of America
Disclosure : Research - Pfizer, Roche, Merck, BMS, Gilead
Consulting - GSK
34 slide(s) – 00:29:45 – English – 2009-09-10
After viewing this presentation the participant will be able to discuss:
- Mechanisms of persistent inflammation in HIV-infected patients on therapy
- The relationship between residual inflammation and suboptimal CD4+ gains
- The relationship of these factors to non-AIDS events and premature mortality
- Internet enabled device
- Operating system: MacOS/Windows
- Flash Player 9+ is required in order to view the modules and complete the accredited course. If you cannot start a module please click here to download and install
the current version of the Flash Player.
- Adobe Reader is required in order to open PDF files. If you cannot open a PDF File click here to download and install
the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- The course cannot be completed on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
If you are having trouble accessing this course, please email email@example.com>