After viewing this presentation the participant will be able to discuss:
- Highlights from the U.S. DHHS guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV-1-infected adults and adolescents
- New data on switching therapies
- Deep salvage therapies
- Agents that promote CD4+ recovery
Please let us know how useful this content was for you
and feel free to write your comments below.
- Internet enabled device
- Operating system: MacOS/Windows
- Flash Player 9+ is required in order to view the modules and complete the accredited course. If you cannot start a module please click here to download and install the current version of the Flash Player.
- Adobe Reader is required in order to open PDF files. If you cannot open a PDF File click here to download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- The course cannot be completed on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL DECISIONS MADE WITH THE ASSISTANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE WEBSITE AND/OR BASED ON CONTENT FOUND HEREIN WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
Powered by MULTIWEBCAST Technologies. MULTIWEBCAST PLATFORM Version 4.1000. All rights reserved.