Immune Responses in Co-infection
50 slide(s) – 00:27:44 – English – 2009-09-11
After viewing this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the scope of coinfection in persons infected with HIV, the complexity of the interaction and the limitation of currently available studiesí results
- Understand the key concepts of immune responses against HIV and the coinfection, and the potential interaction that resulted to the impact on morbidity and mortality, and perhaps to its susceptibility to coinfection
- Understand the interaction of the example of 3 major coinfections with HIV i.e. TB, malaria and HBV
- Understand the proposed mechanism of immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS) and its clinical implication
- Internet enabled device
- Operating system: MacOS/Windows
- Flash Player 9+ is required in order to view the modules and complete the accredited course. If you cannot start a module please click here to download and install
the current version of the Flash Player.
- Adobe Reader is required in order to open PDF files. If you cannot open a PDF File click here to download and install
the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- The course cannot be completed on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
If you are having trouble accessing this course, please email email@example.com>