Qualitative features of an effective immune response to HIV
United States of America
30 slide(s) – 00:27:09 – English – 2009-09-11
After viewing this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the prevalence and demographics of patients with durable control of HIV
- Understand the possible host or viral factors involved in immunologic control of HIV
- Discuss our current understanding of how the CD8+ T cell response likely mediates immunologic control and the ramifications for vaccines for HIV
- Internet enabled device
- Operating system: MacOS/Windows
- Flash Player 9+ is required in order to view the modules and complete the accredited course. If you cannot start a module please click here to download and install
the current version of the Flash Player.
- Adobe Reader is required in order to open PDF files. If you cannot open a PDF File click here to download and install
the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- The course cannot be completed on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
If you are having trouble accessing this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org>