Immune-based therapies for HIV infection: where might this be heading now?
31 slide(s) – 00:26:02 – English – 2009-09-11
After viewing this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Identify recent developments in immune-based therapeutics for HIV disease
- Address the fundamental challenges with this approach to treatment
- Identify niche areas where immune based therapies might have utility
- Internet enabled device
- Operating system: MacOS/Windows
- Flash Player 9+ is required in order to view the modules and complete the accredited course. If you cannot start a module please click here to download and install
the current version of the Flash Player.
- Adobe Reader is required in order to open PDF files. If you cannot open a PDF File click here to download and install
the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- The course cannot be completed on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
If you are having trouble accessing this course, please email email@example.com>