High levels of user acceptability and cytological abnormalities in self collected anal swabs among HIV-infected men who have sex with men in Sydney
17 slide(s) – 00:07:16 – English – 2009-09-10
After viewing this presentation the participant will be able to discuss:
- Results from the Blokes with Anal Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions (BASIL) study
-The level of user acceptability for self collected anal cytology swabs
-The level of anal cytological abnormalities in a cohort of HIV+MSM in Sydney
- Internet enabled device
- Operating system: MacOS/Windows
- Flash Player 9+ is required in order to view the modules and complete the accredited course. If you cannot start a module please click here to download and install
the current version of the Flash Player.
- Adobe Reader is required in order to open PDF files. If you cannot open a PDF File click here to download and install
the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- The course cannot be completed on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
If you are having trouble accessing this course, please email email@example.com>