At MULTIWEBCAST, we offer a complete webcast solution with a dedicated approach to online education.
Contrary to most companies offering webcast services, MULTIWEBCAST came up with the
idea of transforming regular webcasts into online educational activities. Our
innovations are centered along this line. Among our wide array of educational features, you can find the highest quality in: resolution, synchronized voiceovers, videos, laser pointer movement of the speakers and PowerPoint animations.
Why Choose MULTIWEBCAST?
- We have a proven track record of more than 10 successful years in offering webcast solutions. Visit our
Clients section to view our global presence!
- Our speakers’ approval process guarantees their satisfaction by protecting their slides from being easily copied and by allowing them to verify and edit their content prior to publishing. This vital step paves the way to a successful and dynamic webcast unlike any other.
- Our long-standing experience in publishing conferences online ensures that the content is in its optimal format as well as complete with interactive animated quizzes and even professional online certification. Our experienced medical writers add scientific content to a presentation such as learning objectives, pre- and post-test questions and answers for an educationally complete webcast!
- We keep at the latest forefront of technology with education in mind. We have devised many ways to make our webcasts interactive and easy-to-use. Some of these interactive tools include:
- Reproduced laser pointer movement of the speakers and PowerPoint animations: our differentiating edge on other webcast companies. This interactive feature allows the viewer to follow the speaker easily and without confusion.
- Pre- and post-test animated quizzes.
- The Search’n Build™ tool which allows viewers to search for keywords within all presentations, and instantly build a single collection of slides with different speakers containing the specific keyword. An instant highlight of the conference on the topic of interest!
- Experience our TALKS ON THE GO™! Every presentation that we webcast from your conference
can be downloaded (complete with animations and voiceover) onto a device
that supports video (such as iPod or iPhone device). Webcast viewers and speakers can view fully-animated
presentations offline from their computer or iPod device, anytime, anywhere!
Visit our Webcast
section for an animated demo of these unique features and tools!