I am using a dial-up connection, do you have any recommendations?
I can't access the demo that you've sent me. Why is my username and password
- Improve your viewing by closing all unnecessary programs and your e-mail application when playing a Webcast.
I hear overlapping commentaries during the presentation. How can I correct this issue?
- Please ensure that your browser allows session cookies. Steps to enable session cookies can be found by clicking on the following link:http://www.multiwebcast.com/help/security_level.php The login problem might also be caused by the cache memory. Therefore, emptying your cache can help solve the problem.
Here are the steps to empty your cache in Internet Explorer:
- In your Web browser, Click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options".
- Under "Temporary Files", press "Delete Files"
- Then, click "Ok" and "Refresh".
- Then, click on Delete Cookies.
- You may have to reboot your computer.
I am experiencing problems viewing the presentations. Is there particular software that
I need to have installed to view the slides?
- We suggest updating the Adobe Flash Player.
Also, please empty your browser cache memory.
If you use Internet Explorer, follow this procedure:
In your Web browser, Click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options "
Click on "Internet Options"
Under "Temporary Files", press "Delete Files"
Then, click "Ok" and "Refresh".
It can take from 2 seconds to 5 minutes...
Then, click on Delete Cookies.
- In order to view presentation, you will need to install or update the Adobe Flash Player. The latest version can be installed or updated by clicking here.
Furthermore, please ensure to disable any pop-up blocker application for this site.
If you still have problems please contact our support team, your LAN system administrator, or internet service provider.